Look and Lease Within 24 Hours
Waiving Application and Administrative Fee to Those Who Move by 4/30
Welcome to The Archer in Cleveland, OH
The Archer. Often depicted with an arrow slung in a bow symbolizing the desire for a higher purpose and abundance. The Archer is known to be optimistic, enthusiastic, adventurous, honest and independent.
The Archer draws individuals with a similar force to our Cleveland apartments. You work hard in order to enjoy luxurious amenities and a neighborhood filled with cultural attractions. Choose one of our 97 unique and spacious floor plans and come home to a one or two-bedroom loft with fabulous views of downtown and Lake Erie.
Development of the Human Soul
Living at The Archer provides residents with a multitude of cultural and entertainment opportunities a short walk away. Step out your front door to enjoy all that there is to see in the Warehouse District, including sports, entertainment, culture, shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- Catch a Cleveland Indians baseball game at Progressive Field, cheer on the Cleveland Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena, or root for the Cleveland Browns at First Energy Stadium
- Easily commute to the Downtown Financial District
- Fuel your curiosity and passion for music at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Listen to up and coming bands at the House of Blues
- Watch the Cleveland Orchestra perform at Severance Hall
- When the evening calls for theater and culture, visit Playhouse Square
- Sip artisanal rums and craft beers at Portside Distillery
- Feed your need for education at the Great Lakes Science Center
- Try your luck at Horseshoe Casino
- Indulge in a variety of restaurants and clubs for a fun evening out
- Stock your pantry with the freshest produce and hand-trimmed meats from high-end grocers and delis, less than a block away
Amenities in Abundance
Our Warehouse District Cleveland apartments and lofts have been renovated to appeal to both your independent spirit and need for comfort and relaxation. Our spacious floor plans feature high ceilings, walk-in closets, washers and dryers, modern kitchens, large windows and individually controlled heating and cooling.
Unwind on the rooftop patio and lounge as you enjoy views of Lake Erie and area bridges. Find strength at our on-site fitness center. Other community conveniences include indoor parking, a dog wash, and Community E-Lounge.
Take aim and find yourself at The Archer.